Activus Transport will provide individual transport for residents in Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACF) within the Sutherland Shire. Subject to conditions.
- Clients are required to be totally independent or alternatively they must be accompanied at all times by a carer.
- If the client requires a vehicle that is wheelchair accessible then this is to be indicated at the time of the booking so the appropriate vehicle can be provided.
Booking & Payment Process
- The RACF will be required to make the
booking with Activus on behalf of their residents 5 working days in advance of the intended travel.
- Activus will invoice the RACF for the cost of the transport provided for their residents.
- The RACF will recover the cost directly
from their residents and where applicable they can utilise their ACFI funding.
- It should be noted that there could be
multiple clients travelling in the vehicle to the same destination.
Call 8555 0000 for more information.