Information and advice on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Published: Wednesday 18th March, 2020
We would like to assure customers that we are complying with all prescribed recommendations from the Department of Health warnings in relation to novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Bus passenger numbers have been reduced by 50% to assist with self-distancing.
- Car passengers travel in the rear seat of a vehicle and only one passenger is to travel at a time (unless they are with a carer).
- Hand sanitiser is available in all vehicles.
- Our vehicles are sprayed daily with disinfectant.
- Staff are well aware of the need to regularly wash hands; cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing and to practice self distancing.
- Staff have been advised to stay away from work if they feel unwell.
- Any staff returning from overseas will be required to self-isolate for 14 days and not return to work until they have a clearance from their doctor.
We are continuing to monitor Australian Govt Dept of Health and Health Dept of NSW updates and are adjusting practices as advised. At this stage our intent is to keep our vital transport services available to our customers.