Activus is currently seeking to employ casual drivers to transport customers to appointments, shopping outings and social activities.
Applicant requirements must include:
• Empathy and caring disposition.
• Able to drive all vehicles in the Activus fleet.
• Clear written and verbal communication skills.
• Physical ability to assist customers.
• Knowledge of WHS procedures.
• Competent IT skills
• Ability to work with frail aged and people with a disability.
• A Medical assessment, working with children and criminal records check will apply.
• Ability to sit for and pass NSW Bus Drivers Authority.
• ‘Can Do’ attitude.
• Previous experience in driving passengers with restricted mobility
• Previous experience driving a 24 seat passenger bus
• Current NSW Bus Drivers Authority.
• Current First Aid Certificate
• Manual handling experience.
• Knowledge/experience of city streets.
Please forward your cover letter/email and your resume to:
The Assistant General Manager, Stephanie McCamley at email@example.com
Volunteers play an integral part in our organisation. We welcome and encourage the involvement of enthusiastic and committed volunteers, from diverse backgrounds and cultures of various ages, with different skills and life experiences.
The services we run for the community are enhanced by the contribution of volunteers.
What are the Benefits of Volunteering?
Volunteering has many benefits; it is an ideal way of getting to know your local community members, helping others, using existing skills and learning new skills.
We highly value the contribution of our volunteers and provide our volunteers with:
Activus Transport demonstrates a commitment to best practice in volunteer management, adhering to National Standards. All of our team respect and support this commitment.
What Volunteer Positions are Available?
Volunteers work in different areas in different roles and capacities. Vacancies available change over time and we are always looking at new ways to involve volunteers in our organisation.
Volunteer positions include:
Interested in Volunteering?
Please ask to speak to a volunteer recruiter who will provide you with more information and a volunteer application pack. We will arrange a time to meet with you and tell you more about the services and volunteering roles at Activus Transport.