All in a day's work at Activus Transport!
If you no longer drive, perhaps have mobility restrictions due to age or a disability and live in the Sutherland Shire, Activus Transport has a friendly and affordable transport solution for you.
We offer a premium personalised service in cars and small buses to destinations in the Shire, St George, the city and other surrounding suburbs.
With low fixed fees, easy phone bookings, friendly staff and assistance with your mobility needs. You can stay connected with friends, family and community with day to day transport tailored to suit you and your needs.
Call us on 8555 0000
We would like to assure customers that we are complying with all prescribed recommendations from the Department of Health warnings in relation to COVID-19.
- Bus passenger numbers have been reduced by 50% to assist with self-distancing.
- Drivers and Transport Assistants wear a face mask.
- Passengers are encouraged to wear face masks.
- Car passengers travel in the rear seat of a vehicle and only one passenger is to travel at a time (unless they are with a carer).
- Hand sanitiser is available in all vehicles.
- Our vehicles are cleaned and sprayed daily with disinfectant.
- Staff are well aware of the need to regularly wash hands; cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing and to practice self distancing.
- Staff have been advised to stay away from work if they feel unwell.
- Any staff member returning from overseas will be required to self-isolate for 14 days and not return to work until they have a clearance from their doctor.
Wellness Champions is a project by three well established community businesses in the Sutherland Shire offering services under the Commonwealth Home Support Program.
These businesses, one of which is Activus, are like minded in terms of addressing the advantages of a holistic model of care and choice for customers living in the Shire.
The Friendship Bus Project
– an initiative to ease the stress of social isolation during COVID