If you no longer drive, perhaps have mobility restrictions due to age or a disability and live in the Sutherland Shire, Activus Transport has a friendly and affordable transport solution for you.
We offer a premium personalised service in cars and small buses to destinations in the Shire, St George, the city and other surrounding suburbs. With low fixed fees, easy phone bookings, friendly staff and assistance with your mobility needs.
You can stay connected with friends, family and community with day to day transport tailored to suit you and your special needs. Or maybe meet some new people and share some laughs and adventures along the way on our regular shopping trips to local centres and group social outings.
Try our personalised service with a simple phone call to our friendly client service team who will guide you through any bookings and assess your
Call us on 8555 0000
Activus receives funding from the Commonwealth Department of Health via Transport for NSW.
Buses are Back ........
Shopping Bus services have recommenced with the following restrictions:
- Shopping buses (Southgate) will be limited to carrying a maximum of 10 passengers
- Shuttle buses (Miranda Fair and Menai Market Place) will be limited to carrying a maximum of 5 passengers
You can rest assured that we have instilled strict cleaning and self distancing protocols for the safety of passengers and staff.
- Buses are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser is onboard all vehicles and must be used by passengers on entering buses
- Safe seat distancing indication is clearly marked in each vehicle.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday weekly outings
- No venue related outings - Scenic Drives and Picnics etc only
- Calendar available now
- The same cleaning and safety controls as above will be adhered to.
We would like to assure customers that we are complying with all prescribed recommendations from the Department of Health warnings in relation to COVID-19.
- Bus passenger numbers have been reduced by 50% to assist with self-distancing.
- Drivers and Transport Assistants wear a face mask.
- Passengers are encouraged to wear face masks.
- Car passengers travel in the rear seat of a vehicle and only one passenger is to travel at a time (unless they are with a carer).
- Hand sanitiser is available in all vehicles.
- Our vehicles are cleaned and sprayed daily with disinfectant.
- Staff are well aware of the need to regularly wash hands; cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing and to practice self distancing.
- Staff have been advised to stay away from work if they feel unwell.
- Any staff member returning from overseas will be required to self-isolate for 14 days and not return to work until they have a clearance from their doctor.
Wellness Champions is a project by three well established community businesses in the Sutherland Shire offering services under the Commonwealth Home Support Program.
These businesses, one of which is Activus, are like minded in terms of addressing the advantages of a holistic model of care and choice for customers living in the Shire.
The Friendship Bus
Activus Friendship Bus Project – an initiative to ease the stress of social isolation during COVID